APPLY FOR JOB POSITION
- Must possess crane certification.
- Must have a Class A CDL license with satisfactory driving record, and no DMV convictions within the past 3 years.
- Must be able to pass a DOT drug test and medical examination.
- Must meet the minimum physical requirements (Work Step evaluation), and be willing to work in extreme environments and available to work on a 24-hour basis.
- Ability to follow instructions and work well with others in a team environment.
- Must demonstrate safe work habits.
- High degree of integrity and honesty.
- Operates the equipment according to procedures established by the company and the manufacturers of the equipment.
- Operates, maintains, repairs and troubleshoots equipment to ensure conformance to standards and guidelines.
- Tests, operates, and maintains to ensure adherence to established performance levels and product quality.
- Works with customers and/or co-workers on the safe operation and maintenance of assigned equipment, applying standard concepts, practices and procedures.
Apply For this Job
The Crane Operator drives and operates crane, moving various equipment.
Department : Crane Operator
Hourly Salary : $30 – $40
Career Level : Internship
Experience : Fresher
Qualification : High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have the ability to bend, squat, stoop, crawl, and kneel.
- Perform prolonged standing.
- Ability to turn head from side to side and about the vertical axis.
- Ability to turn body at the waist from side to side and about the vertical axis.
- Lift/push/pull 50lbs to 75lbs on an occasional basis.
- Lift/push/pull up to 20lbs on a frequent basis.
- Must have the ability to climb in a safe manner (climbing as a minimum includes stairs, scaffolding, ladders, and ramps).
- Ability to work at heights above 12’ while working from ladders, scaffolding and/or man lifts.
- Able to work at a variety of levels (ex. waist, eye, overhead).
- Demonstrate the ability to make use of required tools and equipment in a safely appropriate manner.
- Demonstrate good balance while working on uneven surfaces and maneuvering obstacles.
- Possess sufficient handgrip and coordination to carry and operate tools and equipment.
- Ability to utilize personal protective equipment (hardhat, safety glasses, steel-toes shoes, goggles, respirator, safety harness, safety line, flotation gear, etc.) safely per OSHA standards.
- Ability to withstand cold and hot temperatures.
- Ability to enter 18” x 36” openings and work in confined spaces for prolonged intervals of time.
- Able to respond to verbal and audible sounds/commands.
- Able to utilize adequate visual skills.
- Ability to achieve full arm extension while reaching overhead, reaching out, reaching to the side, and reaching down.
- Ability to perceive attributes of an object/material such as size, shape, temperature and texture by means of receptors in the hands and fingers.
APPLY FOR JOB
JOB APPLICATION FORM
Apply For this Job